Wednesday, April 16, 2008

3.0 is up!

If you weren't already aware -- Magic Online v3.0 is up and running.

There seems to be some minor problems with some collections, and the sales store is coming down to fix a few issues as we speak. Other than that, there seem to be some folks online and testing out the new client.

On a more important note ... before the store had to close, I had a chance to test the new account creation functions from within the client. It's not exactly user friendly, but I found my way through it. So, if you see ThriftyDjinn online -- that's me! Feel free to open a chat window or give me a poke in game.

I don't have any cards yet, as I'm waiting a day or two to let things settle in with the new client -- but that's the whole point of my next blog anyway!

Anyway, if you haven't already downloaded the client -- the link is below. Also, keep an eye on the official forums for updates -- the link to the MTGO General Forum is also on the links list below as well.

Later,

Don!

No comments: