Wednesday, April 16, 2008

3.0 is down ...

LOL, I think we all knew this was coming.

It appears there's been a few issues that need fixing post launch with V3. As of 9 p.m. EST, there's been a patch to the client (at least for me, I had to download two new files) and the servers are "Currently undergoing maintenance" ...

I honestly wouldn't expect the server to be anything near stable for the next week or so. In addition, the initial release of 3.0 has limited functionality in many regards.

So, if you absolutely need to get your Magic: The Gathering fix ... let me suggest playing in your local paper PRE-RELEASE EVENTS for the new Shadowmoor expansion this weekend. Right now, the current state of MTGO is likely to be a bit frustrating as they work through the opening bugs.

Later,

Don!

1 comment:

MiasmicAnomie said...

Hi Don,

I added ThriftyDjinn to my buddies list. Looking forward to seeing this progress :)

Hit me up in game if you have a chance and see me on.